[Pythonmac-SIG] Use Quartz - CoreGraphics to Rotate PDF

Tim Conner tconner at mac.com
Tue Feb 24 10:33:08 EST 2004

I've got another CoreGraphics question. I've been pooring over the help that I got on my last request for a pdf concatenator subroutine. Gus had the best solution for my needs, and he posted it to his weblog here: http://www.gusmueller.com/blog/archives/2004/2/18.html#1027 - thanks for all the help everyone.

My second quest is to right a script that will look at the dimensions of a pdf and determine if it's landscape or portrait, and rotate it conditionally. Eg, if landscape, rotate to portrait.

What I'm looking for from you pros is just an example of a pdf rotation using CoreGraphics, or what calls to use to achieve a rotate of a 1 or many paged document.

Thanks,

Tim