[Pythonmac-SIG] Newbie path problem

Eric Nieuwland eric.nieuwland at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 25 14:14:14 EST 2004

Hi Martin,

When starting an application by double-clicking it or one of its files,
the working directory should be considered undefined for any practical
purpose. In this case that means you'll need to figure out where your
Python script lives first. After os.chdir() to that directory, your
code should work as expected.

--eric