[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: question about Carbon.AE and AppleEvents

has hengist.podd at virgin.net
Sat Feb 28 12:03:13 EST 2004

Daniel Greenblatt wrote:

>Not sure if this is the right forum, but I'm all Googled out and have
>nothing working to show for it.....

Good as any, I'm sure.:) You might also want to try Apple's mailing lists:

    http://www.lists.apple.com/

e.g. Try the AppleScript Implementors list for questions on
implementing AE/OSA support in applications:

>Is there any way to track what AppleEvents an application is sending
>and/or receiving?

There's an applet on my site, EnableAEDebug; drop an app onto it and
it'll restart it with AE debugging enabled.

HTH

has
--
http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/