[Pythonmac-SIG] PyObjC Templates

Paul Sargent paul.sargent at dial.pipex.com
Thu Jan 8 17:28:42 EST 2004

I've been working through various ObjC + Cocoa tutorials recently, in
an attempt to learn how to do a proper Cocoa GUI. Now I've got to say,
although Cocoa is nice enough, I'm a little less enamoured with
Objective C. I'm not sure what it is, but it just feels inconsistent in
some way.

So.... PyObjC here I come.

Now I've just been sifting through the PyObjC documentation and noticed
that it talks about some project builder templates. I installed PyObjC
through the Package Manager from
http://undefined.org/python/pimp/darwin-7.2.0-Power_Macintosh.plist
(Bob, I believe that's yours).

Am I going crazy or are the templates not in those packages? I was just
interested to see if they were any use. Is it worth my time tracking
these down?

Paul