[Pythonmac-SIG] when?

Tersina bear at newworldkids.com
Mon Jan 12 13:28:14 EST 2004

New OFFSHORE PHARMACY - Not a single medical question asked, guaranteed
or it's free.

We have the cheapest drugs w/ overnight delivery all over the world.

Valium, Xanaxm, Soma, Zyban, Super V1agara, etc. Lowest cost anywhere
in the world.

128-bit encrypted site which means maximum confidentiality & no
tracing.

Executives, Doctor's, & business people have been using our site for
years & we are proud to present it to you. See what were all about today.

http://offshorepharm1.nepzzz.com/m001p/index.php?id=m0014

This communication is privileged and contains confidential information
intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.  Any
unauthorized disclosure, copying, other distribution  of this communication or
taking any action on its contents is strictly  prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately OR remove
yourself from our list if there is no interest in regards to our
products.

http://www.nepzzz.com/m001p/byebye.html

ndhd
dejetugpchinigdj