[Pythonmac-SIG] Do you want the FEMLAB Tour CD?

Tony Ching tony at comsol.com
Wed Jan 14 13:31:04 EST 2004

Dear Colleague,

I would like to offer you a free CD containing models and case
studies that were presented during the worldwide FEMLAB
Multiphysics Modeling Seminar Tour last year. The CD includes
detailed documentation of 34 completely new finite element
models, as well as the actual FEMLAB model files. Most of the
models have not been published before.

If you are interested in receiving the CD free of charge,
please register at http://www.comsol.com/tourcd/

This offer will be valid as long as we still have CDs.

FEMLAB is a powerful multiphysics modeling package using finite
element analysis in 1D, 2D and 3D, and is fully integrated with
MATLAB. It is used in research, product development and teaching,
in such fields as:

   - Acoustics
   - Antennas
   - Bioscience
   - Bioengineering
   - Chemical reactions
   - Diffusion
   - Ecology
   - Electromagnetics
   - Environmental science
   - Fluid dynamics
   - Fuel cells
   - Geophysics
   - Heat transfer
   - Math/Applied PDEs
   - MEMS
   - Microwave engineering
   - Nanotechnology
   - Optics and photonics
   - Physics
   - Porous media flow
   - Quantum mechanics
   - Radio frequency components
   - Semiconductor devices
   - Structural mechanics
   - Transport phenomena
   - Wave propagation
   - Any combination of the above

Best Regards,
Tony Ching

P.S. Feel free to forward this to a colleague.

COMSOL, Inc.
310-689-7250