[Pythonmac-SIG] How to build a double-clickable application

Russell E. Owen rowen at cesmail.net
Fri Jan 16 14:03:53 EST 2004

Can anyone point me to documentation on how to build a double-clickable
application from a Python package?

Ease of use, installation and robustness are far more important than
size, so if possible I would like the package to be 100% self-contained.
My package uses Tkinter (and thus framework Tcl/Tk).

I could go either way on relying on Panther's framework MacPython. I see
advantages either way.

Any help would be appreciated. I may have missed something, but didn't
find anything in the installed MacPython docs or the on-line FAQ.

-- Russell

P.S. at risk of asking a really dumb question...is there some way to
search the archives for this mailing list? I only can see how to view
subject lists and such one month at a time.