[Pythonmac-SIG] xgrid and numeric/numarray

Kalmus, Philip Philip.Kalmus at nera.com
Tue Jan 20 17:14:26 EST 2004

thanks Bob, that makes a lot of sense
Philip

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Bob Ippolito [mailto:bob at redivi.com]
	Sent: Tue 1/20/2004 9:38 PM
	To: Kalmus, Philip
	Cc: pythonmac-sig at python.org
	Subject: Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] xgrid and numeric/numarray

	On Jan 20, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Kalmus, Philip wrote:

	> Hi, does anyone know if it is possible / how to run Numeric or
	> Numarray programs on Apple's new Xgrid?
	> Philip

	Sure, I think that Xgrid will run whatever you want it to run.. My
	understanding of it is that it can start up command line apps on remote
	machines and collect their output.

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.