[Pythonmac-SIG] Scripting iCal and using OSA?

Israel C. Evans israel at sandlotgames.com
Fri Jul 2 15:48:21 EDT 2004

> Don't use gensuitemodule.  Right now your best bet is to try appscript
> <http://freespace.virgin.net/hamish.sanderson/appscript.html>.

Oh, this is much better!  Thank you.

It's a little unexpectedly organized, but it's working like a charm.
The examples are really helping me out here.

After having not had luck with the iCal.py module (didn't seem to have
frequency rules worked out), then being unable to get shared libraries
working well enough to compile libical, going the osa route was one of
my last available options for what I was intending to do. Thank you so
much for helping out.

~Israel~