[Pythonmac-SIG] PIL gui with Panther python?

David Eppstein eppstein at ics.uci.edu
Sun Jul 11 19:39:10 CEST 2004

On 7/11/04 1:30 PM -0400 Bob Ippolito <bob at redivi.com> wrote:
>> I don't know about saving, but I have written a tool that rotates and
>> resizes images. That tool uses NSAffineTransformations to do the job.
>
> Saving shouldn't be a problem, considering you can print anything you can
> see to a PDF or draw to a NSImage.

It is an absolute requirement that I save to a jpeg programmatically, not
pdf via a print dialog (that is the whole point of the program I'm porting
-- it's the one I'm using to create web photo galleries).  But it seems
that saving to jpeg can be done via
NSBitmapImageRep.representationUsingType_properties_.
--
David Eppstein                      http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/