[Pythonmac-SIG] wxpython debugging

Tom Pollard mlpollard at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 20:08:33 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've recently started trying to develop a simple wxPython application,
but have become frustrated by the fact that I can't get tracebacks when
my scripts crash.  It looks like the traceback is automatically
directed to a GUI window when running my wxpython script, rather than
the terminal or the console, but this window is closed immediately when
the script exits.  Is there anyway to force tracebacks to be sent to
the terminal?

Thanks,

TomP

In case it's useful, I'm running the standard Python installed with
Panther (plus MacPython additions), and the most recent official
release of WxPython.