[Pythonmac-SIG] Eclipse and Python on MOSX?

Lance E Sloan lsloan-000002 at umich.edu
Fri Jul 30 15:30:18 CEST 2004

Has anybody on this list been able to use the Eclipse IDE for Python
development on Mac OS X successfully?  I've tried on my MOSX 10.3.4
machine, but I'm not able to run a simple "hello, world" program due to
Java exceptions.  I got the idea from this IBM DeveloperWorks article,
"Python development with Eclipse and Ant":
<http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ecant/>.

The Eclipse homepage is at <http://www.eclipse.org/>.

I'm sorry if this is a repeat of an old question.  I took a quick look
through the Pipermail list archives on mail.python.org, but I didn't see
any mention in the message subjects.  It would be nice if the archive had a
search feature.

--
Lance E Sloan, Systems Research Programmer III
U-M WATS: Web Applications, Technologies, and Solutions