[Pythonmac-SIG] fink package for system-python?

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Tue Jun 22 22:52:54 EDT 2004

I notice that Fink has a number of Python packages, such as "python23"
and "python23-nox" (but I have no idea what the difference is between
them).  I also notice that for some packages, like the X11 system and
Perl 5.8.1, there are packages called, for example, "system-perl581",
which is "a placeholder package for the manually installed perl
5.8.1".  Is anyone making a Fink placeholder package for the system
MacPython?

Bill