[Pythonmac-SIG] Auto-completion Editor for OS X

Mike Mellor mmellor1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 22:10:41 EDT 2004

On 6/25/04 9:22 AM, "Glenn Andreas" <gandreas at delver.com> wrote:

> PyOXIDE does auto-completion for both the interpreters and the
> editors (and uses an XCode style UI for it as well).
Glenn -

Thanks for the info, I have the latest version of PyOxide and it does
auto-completion.  I am having trouble using it to run my scripts.  Does it
need a specific version of python installed?  I have both MacPython and the
fink version (the fink version is the default, I usually use pythonw to use
the MacPython version).  What is happening when  I run a script (command R)
it will launch the GUI but I cannot use the GUI.  I then have to manually
kill python to get the script to quit.  Thanks.

Mike