[Pythonmac-SIG] all these viruses... offer to help moderate

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Sun Mar 14 22:02:48 EST 2004

I feel there is great irony in the fact that the only Python mailing
list I'm on that gets extreme amounts of SPAM viruses targeted at
Windows users is pythonmac-sig. ;-) If Barry needs a better testing
ground for spambayes hooks into mailman, I think this mailing list is
it.

So Jack, were you just drowning under the posting load and opened up
the list to non-members or what? I could be convinced to act as a
second admin if you need help moderating; that might be good anyway
since we're in different timezones... If the messages are coming from
legit subscribers then I suggest we start unsubscribing those folks,
they can resubscribe after they clean up their systems.

ka