[Pythonmac-SIG] For your eyes only: 2.3.3 installers finally available

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Wed Mar 24 05:31:10 EST 2004

Folks,
after many months the MacPython 2.3.3 for Jaguar and MacPython-OS9
2.3.3 installers are finally available.
The holdup was a licensing problem with Mindvision Installer Vise,
which really only affected the OS9 installer but the OSX installer got
accidentally stalled as well. The problem has now been solved by the
Python Software Foundation, who have graciously offered to pay for the
license. If you want to show your gratitude you can do so at
<http://www.python.org/psf/donations.html>.

Anyway, I've put the new installers at
<http://ftp.cwi.nl/jack/python/mac/newer/>. Please try them and report
back here whether they work. I will wait until I've had positive
feedback on them and then I'll advertise them to a wider audience.
Goldman