[Pythonmac-SIG] (no subject)

Kevin Ollivier kevino at tulane.edu
Wed Mar 24 16:39:48 EST 2004

Hi all,

In this case, the symlink won't break, because that package is a
wxPython built for Jaguar. (And an old version as well.) So
everything's going into /Library/Frameworks/Python.... I see Robin
already posted a link to the new package.

Also, since PythonLauncher is running /usr/local/bin/pythonw, it would
seem that the machine has an old Jaguar installation of MacPython on
it. So MacPython for Jaguar needs to be removed from the system by
following instructions here:

http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython/uninstall.html

Thanks,

Kevin