[Pythonmac-SIG] after

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Fri Mar 26 13:51:04 EST 2004

> From pythonmac-sig-bounces at python.org Fri Mar 26 08:51:44 2004
> From: Bob Ippolito <bob at redivi.com>
> 		.
> works about as well as you would expect.  BTW, you probably should
> learn another GUI framework, Tcl/Tk is pretty buggy on OS X.
> 		.
> 		.
> 		.
?  I do a fair amount of GUI development for Windows and
Linux--and I mostly program on a MacOS, using Tcl/Tk.
The Tcl/Tk installations for MacOS X have improved a LOT
over the last year.  I frankly don't know what you have
in mind for "pretty buggy".  The tcl-mac mailing list is
plenty active, and I'm sure any problems you encounter
would be appropriately welcomed there, or in the Source-
Forge fault database.