[Pythonmac-SIG] newbie bundlebuilder question

Michael Tuminello mt at motiontek.com
Tue Mar 30 13:14:01 EST 2004

Hello all -

I am a complete novice, and I should probably read the docs for a
couple days before posting, but i was hoping to get a quick pointer (or
boot, as the case may be) in the right direction from the list, as i
just want to accomplish something that may be trivial in the short
term.

I am trying to bundle an app using bundlebuilder, as per instructions
on the wiki.  this file runs with pythonw main.pyw  just fine.

when I try to bundle it I get:

Warning: couldn't find the following submodules:
     (Note that these could be false alarms -- it's not always
     possible to distinguish between "from package import submodule"
     and "from package import name")
   ? OverrideFrom23._Res
   ? java.lang
   ? os.path
   ? win32com.shell
   ? wxPython.iewin
Warning: couldn't find the following modules:
   ? SOCKS
   ? _xmlplus
   ? clip_dndc
   ? cmndlgsc
   ? controls2c
   ? controlsc
   ? eventsc
   ? filesysc
   ? fontsc
   ? framesc
   ? gdic
   ? imagec
   ? mdic
   ? misc2c
   ? miscc
   ? msvcrt
   ? poll
   ? printfwc
   ? pythoncom
   ? rourl2path
   ? sizersc
   ? stattoolc
   ? streamsc
   ? utilsc
   ? windows2c
   ? windows3c
   ? windowsc

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to getting
these modules in correctly.  I have only the barest notion of what I'm
doing at this point, but would love to just get this sucker packaged
and get caught up later.

thanks-

MT