[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 12, Issue 38

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Sat May 1 16:47:54 EDT 2004

On 30 Apr 2004, at 23:11, Daniel Lord wrote:
> Non-standard paths due to the framework install are most likely are
> the reason I struggle with PIL. This is a pain and it may be what
> Russell is alluding to when stating that an aqua/Mac install can cause
> conflicts and trouble. It appears it does.

What were your problems with PIL? I ran into one issue with the
previous PIL distribution, it didn't get the link sequence for the PIL
Tkinter stuff right, but I sent in a patch for that one, and I think I
remember seeing it included in the last PIL.

Anything that doesn't work should be fixed, really;-)
Goldman