[Pythonmac-SIG] Optional BSD package is required for (useable) Python?

Paul Berkowitz berkowit at silcom.com
Tue May 11 10:42:12 EDT 2004

How many people do you know who don't install the BSD layer? And how many of
those are non-geeks who couldn't easily go back and install it? You don't
have to worry about geeks. I can't imagine there's any OP who does a Custom
Install of OS X, chooses not to install BSD, and then needs Python.

--
Paul Berkowitz