[Pythonmac-SIG] Jpeg still broken?

Jerry LeVan jerry.levan at eku.edu
Fri May 14 17:08:39 EDT 2004

Hi Bob,

I noticed that ImageTk.py was in your package...

At this point I need ImageTk inorder to view jpgs,
at least that is the only way I can think to view the
rascals...

How did you get the jpg stuff to work? I never could
figure out how to build PIL ;( I have a static
libjpeg.a and a libjpeg.dylib in  usr/local.

Jerry