[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG Digest, Vol 13, Issue 24

Daniel Lord daniel at brightfire.org
Thu May 20 17:56:39 EDT 2004

On May 20, 2004, at 9:11 AM, Kenneth McDonald
<kenneth.m.mcdonald at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I've more or less settled on Subversion for the actual source code
> control system (but if people thought other things might be better
> for Python, I'd be interested in hearing about it.)

For what it is worth, I use CVS between a laptop and dual desktop.
Free, arcane, terse, narrow-functioning, with lot's of redundant
third-party enhancements and command-line only out-of-the-box.
Everything a good development tool should be <grin>. But 'free' takes
first prize for me.

Daniel