[Pythonmac-SIG] What's installed by default on _Panther_?

Glenn Andreas gandreas at delver.com
Tue May 25 00:29:32 EDT 2004

At 11:21 PM -0400 5/24/04, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>On May 24, 2004, at 10:58 PM, Glenn Andreas wrote:
>
>>So I just noticed that on a recently clean install of Jaguar (with
>>the latest patches, incuding BSD "optional" install, but no
>>developer tools installed), PyOXIDE wouldn't work correctly.  I
>>eventually narrowed it down to the fact that I couldn't import
>>objc.  I thought this was part of Python.framework by default, but
>>apparently not.

[excellent explanation snipped to attempt to cover embarasment]

Next time I'll actually type what I mean, and not something else that I don't.

So what's on _Panther_ (10.3)  by default?

(And any guesses as to what we'll see in Tiger in a month?)

Glenn Andreas                      gandreas at gandreas.com
mondo blobbo, Cythera, Theldrow, oh my!
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know