[Pythonmac-SIG] ANN: PyObjC 1.1

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Mon May 31 08:00:44 EDT 2004

On 31-mei-04, at 13:55, Arthur Elsenaar wrote:

> Ronald Oussoren wrote:
>
>> PyObjC 1.1 is now available for download at
>> http://pyobjc.sourceforge.net/
>
>> PyObjC requires MacOS X 10.2 or later.  PyObjC works both with the
>> Apple
>> provided Python installation in MacOS X 10.2 (and later) and with
>> MacPython 2.3.  Users of MacPython 2.3 can install PyObjC though the
>> PackageManager application.
>
> using the packman list at
> http://pyobjc.sf.net/packman/pyobjc-stable-macosx10.3.plist
>
> Packman labels pyobjc1.1 as 'old'. After installing, it doesn't change
> to the regular 'yes'.
> I didn't test, but assume it's installed correctly.

Do you have an older version of PyObjC installed (specifically 1.0 or
earlier)? If so, please use the installer on the DMG instead of
packman. I'm replacing the packman database later today, upgrading 1.0
to 1.1 doesn't seem to work correctly using binary packman packages :-(

Ronald

--
X|support bv            http://www.xsupport.nl/
T:  +31 610271479       F:  +31 204416173