[Pythonmac-SIG] Shark for Python?

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Tue Nov 16 19:25:28 CET 2004

> Get a job at Apple and ask really nicely to work on such a project?

Really?  That seems kind of pessimistic.

> It's closed source, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't really have any
> public API.

Sure, but perhaps they'd expose some of it.  I notice that the Java
support puts an extra flag on the Java command line, -XsharkMode, or
some such thing.  Perhaps something similar could be done for the
Python interpreter on Macs.  I wonder if Apple would tell us what
needs to be done, if we were to ask nicely?

Bill