[Pythonmac-SIG] Embedded Python compiling help

Michael Gaiman mgaiman at gwu.edu
Sun Nov 21 15:52:42 CET 2004

Thanks for your help, Bob.

The gcc command it had me gave me is

gcc -o runfunc run-func.c -fno-strict-aliasing -Wno-long-double
-no-cpp-precomp -mno-fused-madd -fno-common -dynamic -DNDEBUG -g -O3
-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -I.

which produces the following output:
ld: Undefined symbols:

Sorry if I'm missing something super obvious, I've not really spend too
much time with gcc.