[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac OS 10.3.5 and tkinter.

Paul Taka takaanna at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:09:19 CET 2004

Yes, in fact, I've just noticed it before check my mail...
But I used darwin-7.5.0 instead... (It doesn't matter?)

When I tried to launch the python scripts I wrote under linux, I got an
encoding problem. So as it is written on python.org, I added
# -*- enconding: utf-8 -*-

And replaced #!/usr/bin/python with #!/usr/bin/pythonw

But I still have problems :(

My HelloWorld is like this:

from Tkinter import *

tex1= Label(fen1, text="Hello World!", fg='red')

tex2= Label(fen1, text="Bonjour à tous !", fg="blue")

bou1= Button(fen1, text="Quit", command=fen1.destroy)

And I get:
syntax error near unexpected token `('

Are there compatibility problem with python programs using TK?

Thanks a lot again.

>In PackageManager select File | Open URL
 in PackMan and try: