[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac OS 10.3.5 and tkinter.

Paul Taka takaanna at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 26 15:00:02 CET 2004

Oh, I forgot...
If I keep #!/usr/bin/python instead of pythonw, it seems to work (almost)
I get "SetFrontProcess failed,-606" error each time I click on my TK window.

I thought pythonw would fix the problem, but the script doesn't launch and
just say

from: can't read /var/mail/Tkinter
./hello.py: line 21: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./hello.py: line 21: `fen1=Tk()'

where line 21 is:
fen1=Tk()

I don't understand..