[Pythonmac-SIG] Problems with MacPython PackMan

David Warde-Farley david.warde.farley at utoronto.ca
Sun Nov 28 19:18:01 CET 2004

I fired up Package Manager a short while ago and got some rather
puzzling behavior. Namely, packages won't install! They will download
(I see this if check "verbose") but then it just hangs there. I'm at a
loss as to why this would happen. Any ideas? (I've tried both your
repository and the undefined.org repo).

I should also mention, I'm using OS X 10.3.6, with the MacPython
Addons.  I also have a fink installed python (for dependency purposes)
but I've removed the python symlink it creates so as to be sure I'm
using the right Python.