[Pythonmac-SIG] scripting iCal

David Reed dreedmac at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 01:03:09 CET 2004

I've ran across this:

http://stompstompstomp.com/weblog/technical/2004-02-05

and got the examples in it to work fine.

I'm now trying to write a script to just grab the events for the
current date. I could pull all the events and check their start date,
but figure there is probably an easier way.

The applescript documentation includes:
Class calendar: This class represents a calendar
Plural form:
	calendars
Elements:
	event by numeric index, before/after another element, as a range of
elements, satisfying a test
	todo by numeric index, before/after another element, as a range of
elements, satisfying a test

but it's not clear to me how to grave events that "satisfy a test". Can
anyone help or point me to documentation on this?

Thanks,
Dave