[Pythonmac-SIG] scripting iCal

David Reed dreedmac at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 02:59:46 CET 2004

I really don't care how it is done - I'm just looking to modify/write
something in Python that will get all the events on the current date
(including recurring events for that day) and have it email me. Your
iCalendar.py script is close, but it doesn't seem to handle recurring
events.

I don't have a Mac at work so I want to have a cron job email me my
calendar for the day each morning.

Thanks,
Dave