[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: gnuplot.py on osx

kevin parks kevin at macosx.com
Thu Oct 21 03:28:34 CEST 2004

On Oct 20, 2004, at 10:08 AM, Jim Allman wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2004, at 6:47 AM, kevin parks wrote:
>> sh: line 1: gnuplot: command not found
>
> This looks like an error from the shell. Is it possible that gnuplot
> is installed, but it's not in your $PATH?

Jim,

You were right on the money! The $PATH in /private/etc/profile does not
include /usr/local/bin and i had neglected to add that to ye ol' path,
or rather i had, but it only works if you actually spell it right
(oops!)

Thanks! I am gnuplotting away now! (well kind of, i still have to
figure out how to plot my actual data)

cheers,

kp