[Pythonmac-SIG] New to PyObjC - default XCode project error

Arthur Clemens arthur at visiblearea.com
Thu Sep 23 23:05:34 CEST 2004

On 23-sep-04, at 22:46, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> You must have several versions of Python installed, and the version of
> Python that the executable stub is detecting is not the version of
> Python that you installed PyObjC for.  You need to edit the
> PyRuntimeLocations key in the application's Info.plist to point to the
> one(s) that you plan on using (probably @executable_path/.... and
> /System/...).  I'm not sure what the default order is.

This is what the default template writes in the info.plist:

	<key>PyRuntimeLocations</key>
	<array>
		<string>@executable_path/../Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/
Python</string>
		<string>~/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/Python</
string>
		<string>/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/Python</
string>
		<string>/Network/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/
Python</string>
		<string>/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/
Python</string>
		<string>/sw/lib/libpython2.3.dylib</string>
	</array>

Do you mean I should re-order them? I tried but without success.

Arthur