[Pythonmac-SIG] Some problem with pyobjc (standalone application with xcode)

Matteo Rattotti matteo.rattotti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:46:38 CEST 2004

Hi to all,

I'm doing some program with pyobjc, and i like it a lot...
I've installed the 1.1, so xcode gave me some template to create
program, ok, very nice, using interface builder, using xcode to write
the code, all is working nice, i build application and the .app
work...
But... There is a way to tell xcode that i want a standalone
application, with pyobjc and other lib, so i can share my program to
my little non-programmer friends? ;-)

Thanks a lot for who respond me (maybe i offer a pizza)

ps: python2.3, panther 10.3.5, xcode 1.1

Matteo Rattotti