[Pythonmac-SIG] new Python & wxPython

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Tue Apr 5 04:50:28 CEST 2005

  I had the wxPython 2.5.3.1 binary in
/Applications/Python-2.3/Extras/wxPythonExtras and when I installed
Bob's new 2.4 Python I downloaded the new 2.5.4.1 wxPython binary and
installed it in /Applications/Python-2.4/Extras/wxPythonExtras.

With what little I've done with it yet the setup seems to work.  If I'm
working in my home project area, I set the wx.pth to the version I want
to be sure (I've only set it to the older version when I was checking
out SPE).

Lee C