[Pythonmac-SIG] Python documentation in PythonIDE--for Lee Cullens

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Thu Apr 7 04:52:50 CEST 2005

Thanks Charles,

Yes, I had saved Russell's post.  I'll be getting Wing in a few days (I
use my monthly SS deposit to pay for my toys :~)

I wasted a month fighting with a sleazy Apple reseller, then went to
Apple.com to order my G5, so by the time I got it installed Feb. was
almost over.  Since then I've got my LAN set up (with the clunky ol PCs
:<)), worked my way through "Mac OS X Panther Unleashed" and most of
the way through "Learning Python," so I'm making pretty good progress.

Lee C