[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.4.1 and GTK+

Lee Cullens lee_cullens at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 15:27:04 CEST 2005

Maybe these old eyes are just missing it, but I can't seem to satisfy
my curiosity on the following:

1)  Use of GTK+, PyGTK and Gazpacho with Python 2.4 in general

2)  GTK+, PyGTK and Gazpacho binaries for Mac OS X in general and more
specifically for MacPython 2.4.1

3)  wxPython vs GTK+ as a starting point for developing multimedia apps
(for building sophisticated multimedia presentations) potentially for
cross platform - opinions anyone or maybe another course?

Thanks,
Lee C

PS Regarding my earlier posts waffling on an IDE, I've settled in with
WingIDE.  Thanks for all your comments and opinions.