[Pythonmac-SIG] ZipFile revision....

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick at xerox.com
Thu Apr 28 13:46:27 CEST 2005

My mistake....

	>>import  bas_init

	> What's this?

	Opps...  Forgot about that....

	I never intended to release this to the public....  I'll send that out as soon as I get into the office...  It is a standardized Application Initialization routine(s).  It handles Logfile, ConfigParser setup, and maintaince, that I usually use in multiple applications.

	> >       print "This file, %s, is bad." % test

	> test is undefined.

	Haven't run into that...  I'll check that out...  I think it might just be bad word wrapping from a commented line?

	I'll have to look into this once I'm in the office...  I'm remotely accessing the mail system right now...

	       - Ben