[Pythonmac-SIG] py2app question

Serge Rey serge at rohan.sdsu.edu
Fri Apr 29 22:33:16 CEST 2005

i'm trying to build a tkinter app using py2app and think i'm almost
there but have hit a bit of a bump.

the app starts but then immediately closes if i start it either of the
following two ways:

	a. clicking on the starsgui.app icon in finder
	b. open starsgui.app  (from a shell)

however, from a shell if i cd into:
	starsgui.app/Contents/MacOS
and then
	./starsgui.app

the built app runs just fine.

so my question is, am i neglecting something painfully obvious that
explains why cases a and b don't quite work yet?

this is all under python 2.4 and py2app 0.1.9

thanks,
s.

--
Serge Rey	http://geography.sdsu.edu/People/Faculty/rey.html
To recognize that nature has neither a preference for our species nor a