[Pythonmac-SIG] import problems

Zhi Peng zhiyong_peng2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 20:57:47 CET 2005

Hi! Ronald

I run your makefile. it is compiled and run as one
command. But I still can not import module.
The error message is "can not import module wave".

I think there is something wrong on my Mac, because
the program is simple enough.

What was the version of you python? I assume it is
python2.3 and tiger OS too?

Thanks

Regards

Zhi