[Pythonmac-SIG] Framework build of 2.4.2

Ronald Oussoren ronaldoussoren at mac.com
Wed Dec 14 21:27:01 CET 2005

On 11-dec-2005, at 21:18, Samuel M. Smith wrote:

> I can't find the installer file listed below. Would you care to
> share your explicit build steps
> so I can build it myself. It appeared from the email exchanges that
> you made some fixes?

My changes are at https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?
func=detail&aid=1380777&group_id=5470&atid=305470

These changes are incomplete. I haven't found a satisfactory solution
for dealing with pyconfig.h. This file needs to be patched if you
want to build Python on OSX  10.3 yet want to build extensions on OSX
10.4 as well.

Ronald