[Pythonmac-SIG] Pythonmac 10.2 wxPython and 2.4.1

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Dec 27 20:54:27 CET 2005

I am trying to determine what to about my mac with python.  I am running
10.2.8 and have been using 2.3.5 and the wxpython ansi though I really
need the unicode build. This has been satisfactory since I can still do
most everything except now I am finding more packages coming out with
generator expressions and decorators that are not able to operate on 2.3.5.

I checked the pythonmac site and I realize the focus is now 10.3. What
are my options for having a working python 2.4.1 installation with a
working unicode wxPython as well.

I don't want to upgrade my OS for 150.00 at this point since I will
eventually be purchasing a new machine in the next year.

Regards,
David