[Pythonmac-SIG] Binary Matplotlib package

Chris Barker Chris.Barker at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 3 02:10:40 CET 2005

Hi all,

I think I've successfully build a binary matplotlib package for use with
Apple's Python on OS-X 10.3.* In theory the only other thing it requires
is Numeric, and I have a package for that too (courtesy of Bob Ippolito).

It's almost 5 MB, so I haven't included it here. I also don't have a web
site to put it on at the moment, so:

A) if you send me a note, I'll send it to you
B) if you have a place to host it, please volunteer to do so.

I'd like people to test it out, all I know now is that it works on my
system.

Once it's been better tested, perhaps we can get it put on the
sourceforge download page.

thanks,
-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov