[Pythonmac-SIG] pythonmac Wiki has been spammed.

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Tue Feb 8 20:46:31 CET 2005

On Feb 8, 2005, at 14:14, Chris Barker wrote:

> I'm not sure who maintain the pythonmac wiki, but it's been spammed.
> What a pain in the *&%*^!
>
> for example, see:
>
> http://pythonmac.org/wiki/TkAqua

Unfortunately I do.. but I don't really have time to deal with the
spam.  It has a defense in that existing pages can't be edited with too
many URLs, but creating new pages lets you use as many URLs as you
want.  I think I'd rather replace the installation with something else
or a newer version of MoinMoin before I go hacking at it any more.