[Pythonmac-SIG] wxPython/vtk/OpenGL problem

Torsten Sadowski moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de
Wed Feb 9 15:41:02 CET 2005

Unluckily I have had no success so far. glFinish is in OpenGL.GL but the
OpenGL module is not directly used. They use wx.glcanvas.GLCanvas and with
it GLContext. Obviously everything works and nothing happens.

Using the OpenGL Profiler I found that I get 2 GL Contexts. One with a
bunch of actions and one empty. So maybe VTK fails to get the wxPython GL
Context, creates its own and the empty wx context is displayed.

Torsten