[Pythonmac-SIG] Zope py2app, some progress

Richard Jones richard at commonground.com.au
Thu Feb 10 04:00:13 CET 2005

On 10/02/2005, at 1:04 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> You should never, ever, ever, ever, ever write inside of a bundle
> anyway.  You should make this runtime directory in /tmp,
> /Library/Application Support/, etc.

Oh, OK :)

I readily admit that I was being slack (actually, mostly I'm in a
hurry) in using the bundle. I really need to implement a proper Zope
instance find / create dialog rather than having it hard-coded ;)

In terms of exactly where the Zope databases go (there could be more
than one), I think they they should go in /Library/CGPublisher-Zope/.

     Richard