[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.3.5 for 10.2 Release Candidate available

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen at cwi.nl
Thu Feb 10 23:03:09 CET 2005

Folks,
a MacPython 2.3.5 release for MacOSX 10.2 (also works on 10.3) is
available for testing. Please download it from
<http://homepages.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython/beta.html> and send feedback
(preferably to the mailing list) telling me whether it works.

I'm quite convinced this is going to be the final installer, but before
I publicly announce it I'd like a couple of positive replies. Also, the
PackMan database for 10.2 isn't as complete as I'd like yet, that'll be
done in the next few days.
Goldman