[Pythonmac-SIG] Zope py2app, some progress

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Fri Feb 11 18:26:17 CET 2005

>> All the example code is in Objective C.  Quite simply there is
>> far too steep a learning curve to get through these layers be
>> it Objective C or pseudo objects in C plus mapping into Python
>> land.
>
> Uh, no it isn't.  A fair share of the IOKit examples are pure C or C++.

Ok, more accurately the examples that were looking at hierarchies
are in Objective C.  And I'm sure that working with IOKit, in C or
Objective C, once you have done it a few times is quick and easy.
If you haven't then a time investment is needed to understand the docs,
the examples, the types, actually write code that works, map it into
Python etc.

Roger