[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac User Python Newbies

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Feb 15 11:56:33 CET 2005

"Chris Barker" <Chris.Barker at noaa.gov> writes:

> That would be nice, but I have even less of an idea how to get money
> for hat than I do getting venture capital to start a
> business. However, perhaps this is just what one poster proposed: the
> PSF could fund a good cross-platform IDE.

I don't think the PSF has the resources to do this currently.  Also,
it doesn't intuitively strike me as the sort of thing the PSF is
currently looking to fund.  But I could be wrong!  Gather some people
and make a proposal for the next round of grants, if you want to show
me up.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  <exarkun> INEFFICIENT CAPITALIST YOUR OPULENT
            TOILET WILL BE YOUR UNDOING         -- from Twisted.Quotes